Monday, December 9, 2013

Edublog Awards :: Voting Open Now!


                   The Edublog Awards are open for voting!








We are thrilled to be nominated for three Edublog Awards!


This year, the voting is on a website called List.ly. You must be 13 or older to sign in to List.ly, so encourage you friends and family to vote!

Sadly, this year, we can only vote one time on one account.


 Best class blog

My teacher, Mrs. Yollis, has been blogging since 2008.

You can click on the triangle facing up to vote for Mrs. Yollis' Classroom Blog:



See full list on Listly







*    *    *    *    * 





Best group blog

My teacher, Mrs. Yollis, started this international group blog three years ago.



You can click on the triangle facing up to vote for Yollis' 365 Project.

See full list on Listly

*    *    *    *    *


 Best student blog

I, Heather, have been blogging since last year, and I got nominated by Mrs. Yollis.

You can click on the triangle facing up to vote for 
 Heather's Perfect Post .

See full list on Listly



*    *    *    *    *    *

I was happy to see that I was chosen by my teacher, and people are now voting for us.

Voting will close at 11:59 P.M.  EST on

Wednesday, December 18th.


Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment